Trusted Lawyer in Chattanooga,TN Handles Family Law, and Collections
Compassionate attorney committed to the community since 1993
At Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC,, we understand the emotional and financial stresses that families and individuals face in family law disputes cases. The uncertainty and anxiety experienced by divorcing spouses can cause even the best people to lash out or act in ways they otherwise would not. And those who are injured in accidents through no fault of their own sometimes face lifelong medical challenges that change them forever. Attorney Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC draws upon nearly 20 years of legal experience to devise a workable and personalized legal solution for your unique situation. His professionalism, ethical conduct and commitment to his clients — the hallmark of his practice — is recognized by both those he’s represented and those he’s opposed.
Accessible, trustworthy counsel
Having served Hamilton, Bradley, Marion and Sequatchie counties since 1993, our firm has longstanding ties to the community. Our history and commitment offer you the promise that a stable, reputable firm has your best interests at heart — not just a quick settlement. We are known for being:
- Accessible — Clients who worked with a large firm before coming to us often remark that it was nearly impossible to reach their attorney or speak to someone who could give them reliable information about their case. At our firm, you always speak to either an attorney or a paralegal, so there is always a knowledgeable staff member who can assist you.
- Experienced — With nearly 20 years of experience across multiple jurisdictions, Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC can skillfully handle numerous legal issues. While a deft negotiator, he is always prepared to go to trial to secure compensation for clients.
- Trusted — Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC, has been a fixture of the community since 1993. We offer a consistent, loyal and compassionate approach that is hard to come by in these rapidly changing times.
Experienced divorce, family law, and collections representation
At Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC, our firm provides assertive and solid legal representation in:
- Family law — Our firm skillfully handles many family law issues and has successfully litigated in this area. We handle divorce, alimony, child support and custody, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and modifications. Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC is a Rule 31 Listed Mediator, which means that his education, work experience and training are approved by the Tennessee Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission. Mediation can resolve issues in a less contentious, faster way, while allowing each spouse more control over the outcome.
- Collections — We are committed to offering collections services that adhere to the highest ethical and legal standards. We help businesses recover unpaid accounts.
Our firm embraces every opportunity to help our clients overcome their legal challenges. You can expect us to listen carefully to your concerns, promptly return your calls and handle your case professionally and skillfully.
Contact a Tennessee law firm dedicated to serving the Chattanooga area
Our firm, Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC, is conveniently located on Shallowford Road near the main US Post Office. We provide free on-site parking. To see if our services are right for you, call us at 423-756-3650 or contact us online today.