Debt Collection Services
Consider Your Needs
- Creditors lose thousands of dollars each year to uncollected accounts and debts.
- Every day that an account remains uncollected you lose money.
- You need the ability to timely file suit and avoid delays in collecting your accounts.
- In today’s bankruptcy driven economy, you need representation in Federal Court.
- Effective skip tracing is necessary to find those who owe you money.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations’ compliance when necessary to your business.
Debt Collection is a Legal Process
- Out-of-town collection agencies cannot represent you in court.
- Collection agencies often resort to hiring attorneys to collect debts and accounts.
- An attorney can immediately access the legal system and pursue your accounts through the courts.
- In the event a bankruptcy is filed by a debtor, you will need an attorney to represent you in Federal Court.
- We provide legal assistance to our clients for drafting of contracts and agreements that minimize bad debt and maximize collection efforts.
Why Choose Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC?
- Personal Service — We are available to answer your questions, based on your schedule.
- Legal Expertise — Your accounts will be collected by attorneys, who can represent you in court, where collection agencies can not.
- We are Local — Chattanooga is our hometown. We are more familiar with local businesses’ needs and culture than an out-of-town collection agency.
- Flexibility — We respect that each business has unique needs. We tailor our procedures and reports to meet your particular needs.
Contact Daniel K. Habenicht, PLLC for all of your account and debt collection needs.